Sign up to our newsletter to get 10% off your first order
925 sterling silver
Silver is durable but will tarnish after time. This does not mean there is any need to discard it as there are ways to polish it up and care for it day to day.
• Remove your silver during household chores or self care. Moisturisers, perfume, tan, household cleaners, chlorine, deodorant and many more substances can cause tarnish.
• Keep your jewellery stored in a dry place and out of direct sunlight. Be extra careful on holiday, at the beach or pool.
• Always put your jewellery on last after all products used on the skin will have soaked in.
Cleaning your silver
• Clean your jewellery with soap and water often after wear to remove any excess body oils or products which could accelerate tarnishing.
• Make a paste from baking soda and water apply a small amount to a cloth and scrub gently.
• For heavy tarnish soak your sterling silver in ½ cup of white vinegar and 2 tbsp of baking soda (combine these in the sink and prepare yourself for the fizzing and foam) for two to three hours. Rinse jewelry and pat dry.
• Use a sterling silver polishing cloth to polish jewellery after cleaning.
Alloy metal/costume jewellery
• Any of our other pieces which don't state they are 925 sterling silver will be alloy metal/costume jewellery.
• These pieces need extra special care as they will easily tarnish and you will not be able to remove it.
• As our hands are well used with things like washing, hand gel and cleaning our rings will tarnish at a quicker rate.
• All rings are 925 sterling silver but gold pieces are sterling silver coated in gold. This will mean without due care the colour will fade.
• Adjustable rings are delicate as they are made to be dainty in structure. Please don't over stretch or wear them too tight which creates unnecessary pressure.